The U.S. Smoke & Fire – SD240GS 2 Hr Fire Protective Smoke Curtain® is a 2-hour rated UL Listed, Labeled, and Recognized GRAVITY FAIL SAFE deployable fire protective smoke curtain system composed of a glass- fiber fabric in a Panama weave, rolled on a round steel tube in a fire rated assembly. The curtain remains retracted above the finished ceiling by a low voltage system until activated by a fire alarm, smoke alarm or fusible link at which point it descends at 6 in/sec. and creates a smoke and fire barrier.
- 2 hours smoke and fire curtain.
- The curtain can have a maximum span up to 146 feet and drop height of 45 feet.
- A single or multi- roller assembly with a 0.05 in. thick galvanized steel head box with a minimum 5.9 in. x 5.9 in. with a maximum span up to 60 ft. and drop height of 45 ft.
- A 24 V motor control circuit (MCC) housed the steel enclosure and mounted onto the motor end of the head box.
- Removable fire rated cover plates incorporated to allow access to curtain rollers.
- Optional hand liftable grab strap for manual egress per section 3.1.1. of ICC AC77.
- Optional split curtain as a secondary mean of manual egress per section 3.1.2. of ICC AC77.
- Egress switches on both side of curtain per ANSI section 3.2.5 of AC 77.
- UL864, UL10D, UL1784.
SEE THE SMOKE CURTAIN IN ACTION:
VIEW IMAGES OF THE SMOKE CURTAIN IN ACTION: