U.S. Smoke & Fire › Fire Protective Smoke Curtains › SD60 Smoke Curtain
The US Smoke & Fire – SD60 Smoke Curtain is a UL Listed, Labeled, and Recognized GRAVITY FAIL SAFE deployable automatic smoke curtain that provides smoke protection for a variety of applications: multilevel atria smoke control, opening protective, smoke partitions.
- 1–2 hours smoke and fire curtain.
- Manufactured from 1.2mm galvanized steel, the curtain head box is rated at the same temperature as the curtain.
- Removable cover plates are incorporated to allow access to the curtain rollers.
- Standard head box sizes are 150mm x 150mm for single rollers (maximum width 5.5m) and 250mm x 150mm for multiple rollers (over 5.5m wide). Larger headboxes may be required where the curtain drop is in excess of 3m.
- A motor control circuit (MCC) is housed in a steel enclosure and mounted onto the motor end of the head box.
- Fail-Safe Design with battery backup standard, NOT Required for Gravity Fail Safe Deployment.